Videotron data plan change

This is a discussion on Videotron data plan change within the Vidéotron forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Argh... so annoyed... When my home internet account reached it's data capacity for the month, I jumped on the phone and ordered some extra data ...

Thread: Videotron data plan change

Videotron data plan change

Argh... so annoyed...

When my home internet account reached it's data capacity for the month, I jumped on the phone and ordered some extra data packages $12/30gigs, if I recall correctly.

This change took effect immediately and I avoided overuse penalties.

And of course if you add a tv channel to your account, you get it within 1 minute of ordering.

So, I assumed that I'd be able to increase my capacity on my mobile data package at any time during the month.

Nope! When I received my SMS message telling me that I'd reached capacity I picked up the phone and asked videotron to change my account... only to find it won't come into effect until March 7th! I told the support person I was damned annoyed and immediately turned off the data on my phone.

What a nuisance.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

you asked for a plan change for your phone ? (I dont think you can buy extra gigs, they consider extra gigs a part of a plan) not the same as getting an extra pack of gigs for domestic use

And some information, for example, you can't select a new channel and change it at end of the month either. Must have a 30 continuous days of use before you can delete that new channel.

And for the pack of gigs, of course they can sell them to you anytime, thats the point of them being

I have 120 Gb (home) and 1Gb (phone) limit, so I'm pretty much set. With the free wifi spots (home, restaurants, hotels, etc... and soon STL buses (for wich i work, yippie free wifi on my shifts, so I'll be able to downgrade my plan to 500 Mb)) you can easily save some MB on that side.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links