Videotron OTA update to 2.3.3

This is a discussion on Videotron OTA update to 2.3.3 within the Vidéotron forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by marco96 I asked videotron via twitter regarding when the update is coming . this is what they told me Videotron Videotron @ ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Videotron OTA update to 2.3.3

Quote Originally Posted by marco96 View Post
    I asked videotron via twitter regarding when the update is coming . this is what they told me

Videotron Videotron

@Marco_281284 Hi. All we can say is that it should be updated in April but we cant specify with which version. We'll keep you informed.
    You will probably NOT even be getting gingerbread

long time gone from videotron's rom and a pretty good move as I see lol

Any news on when the OTA is gonna happen ? I want to wait for the update before rooting the phone since the OTA is supposed to happen this week. I am very disappointed with Videotron on this. Sad because overall I'd still stay with them.

I also heard rumors about the OTA actually being 2.2.1 instead of 2.3.3. I hope not and don't believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayoo View Post
    Any news on when the OTA is gonna happen ? I want to wait for the update before rooting the phone since the OTA is supposed to happen this week. I am very disappointed with Videotron on this. Sad because overall I'd still stay with them.

I also heard rumors about the OTA actually being 2.2.1 instead of 2.3.3. I hope not and don't believe it.
    It wont happen anytime soon,just remove videotron's rom and then you will get 2.3.3

yeah go ahead and flash it yourself, pretty easy

talked with them yesterday actualy and they reasured me that it was 2.3...
    use to ave a milestone xt720 but got converted to nexus one....YA MAN :nexusx:

By the time you'll receive videotron's 2.3 update, google will have the time to roll out 2 more updates. Rofl.

Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak

well i realy would like to do it manualy but im to afraid....since i just got a new nexus cause the oder one froze on me lol....i did a lot of things with my xt720 back then but dont know wy im afraid to play with the nexus.

im from montreal,maybe wee could get together one day and you could help me do it lol ??????

I'm from laval and it would be a pleasure to help send me a pm

Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links