Videotron OTA update to 2.3.3

This is a discussion on Videotron OTA update to 2.3.3 within the Vidéotron forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; can anybody tell me, why videotron doesnt allow us to have google updates on time. like what prevents us, does google updates require tweaking to ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Videotron OTA update to 2.3.3

can anybody tell me, why videotron doesnt allow us to have google updates on time. like what prevents us, does google updates require tweaking to fit videotrons network or is videtron being an ass and just wants to control us.

*I know doing it manually can change the problem, but i am taking that solution out of the mix , for the purposes of my question*

Quote Originally Posted by mk2rimar View Post
    well i realy would like to do it manualy but im to afraid....since i just got a new nexus cause the oder one froze on me lol....i did a lot of things with my xt720 back then but dont know wy im afraid to play with the nexus.
    I thought the same way as you i didn't want to do it but with the help with people on this forum especially iPeck it was really easy and you can't really mess things up.Go for it

Quote Originally Posted by goonieboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mk2rimar View Post
    well i realy would like to do it manualy but im to afraid....since i just got a new nexus cause the oder one froze on me lol....i did a lot of things with my xt720 back then but dont know wy im afraid to play with the nexus.
    I thought the same way as you i didn't want to do it but with the help with people on this forum especially iPeck it was really easy and you can't really mess things up.Go for it
    I read the tutorial in this forum, and maybe i am dumb , but its too difficult for me and am afriad of screwing my phone up. I need a version for dummies lol .
    I would need someone like IPeck to meet me and do it for me lol . If not then i am going to wait for videotron

Yeah videotron is an ass control freak lmao. No need to tweak the google rom to fit tru videotron network

Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak

Quote Originally Posted by iPeck View Post
    Yeah videotron is an ass control freak lmao. No need to tweak the google rom to fit tru videotron network

Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak
    I am going to wait another few days, and if videotron tries to tell me that the updates been delayed a lil longer, thats it lol

So if they try to delay it again, would you be willing to set something up step by step, like over the phone or meet in person. Cause i cant do this alone, ill mess something up . (I live like 15-20 min away from downtown montreal using public transportation)

we can do it easily by phone and in front of your computer leave me a pm and I call you when your ready it,s really not that hard dont worry

Quote Originally Posted by iPeck View Post
    we can do it easily by phone and in front of your computer leave me a pm and I call you when your ready it,s really not that hard dont worry
    Sounds good buddy, u will for sure hear from me , if videotron doesnt send the update within the next 2-3 days ! lol

Videotron just posted that the 2.3.3 update has been postponed because of a technicial problem, and that they will give another update on the situation as soon as they can. well they better fix this with in the next few days or am done lol manually update it is

thats not new coming from vid lol..

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    use to ave a milestone xt720 but got converted to nexus one....YA MAN :nexusx:

its not even probably 2.3.3,prety sure its 2.3 without updates thats the bigest prob.they are late on every thing.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    use to ave a milestone xt720 but got converted to nexus one....YA MAN :nexusx:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links