Videotron OTA update to 2.3.3

This is a discussion on Videotron OTA update to 2.3.3 within the Vidéotron forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; According to Videotron's twitter feed: Twitter They'll be updating the Nexus One in April... that's a lot better than I thought it would be. (cut ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Videotron OTA update to 2.3.3

Videotron OTA update to 2.3.3

According to Videotron's twitter feed:

Twitter

They'll be updating the Nexus One in April... that's a lot better than I thought it would be.

(cut and paste from the twitterstream)

Videotron
    @DaveFullard Hello. We are planning to update the Nexus One in April.
    50 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply »
    Videotron
    @stephanefaucher Bonjour. Nous tablons sur une mise à jour du Nexus One en avril.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

get videotron's restrictive and tweaked rom off your phone and you'll get it in time along all the others :P

(therefore, you'll get better reception signals with stock roms, only god knows why though)

I flashed the 2.3.3 GingerBread stock rom (GRI40) on Videotron's N1. Works great

*Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via hit'n'yak

Same here it works great

good to hear they will be sending ota update for my nexus one in april . Much rather wait till they send it to me , then taking a chance and manually installing gingerbread myself. If something went wrong id be stuck. Plus my nexus one 2.2 is working great , so ill wait for videotron ota.

Quote Originally Posted by marco96 View Post
    good to hear they will be sending ota update for my nexus one in april . Much rather wait till they send it to me , then taking a chance and manually installing gingerbread myself. If something went wrong id be stuck. Plus my nexus one 2.2 is working great , so ill wait for videotron ota.
    I was thinking the same thing as you last year when i got my nexus one but finally i decided to remove videotron rom and its the best thing i could have done the phone is much better now even before GB,your signal will be better also.
    Believe me you can't really screw thing up.Anyways i didn't root my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by goonieboy View Post
    I was thinking the same thing as you last year when i got my nexus one but finally i decided to remove videotron rom and its the best thing i could have done the phone is much better now even before GB,your signal will be better also.
    I got my nexus one android 2.2 like 2 weeks ago . Ill just wait lol , my signal is decent. plus videtron 3G network is not that old , so I am sure there configuring the ota update to fit there system. Hence why they will take till april to send ota , there probably testing it now. Any great apps suggestions ? id be interested in ones that help the battery life and signal. My battery does last long but more is better. Signal is spotty in underground metro though. Overall my signal is good

I got my nexus one android 2.2 like 2 weeks ago . Ill just wait lol , my signal is decent. plus videtron 3G network is not that old , so I am sure there configuring the ota update to fit there system. Hence why they will take till april to send ota , there probably testing it now. Any great apps suggestions ? id be interested in ones that help the battery life and signal. My battery does last long but more is better. Signal is spotty in underground metro though. Overall my signal is good
    If you keep the videotron rom you will be at the mercy of videotron for future update.Since i got my nexus one the day it came out there was 3 updates if i would have kept videotron's rom i would still be waiting for those updates like you are now.

If you keep the videotron rom you will be at the mercy of videotron for future update.Since i got my nexus one the day it came out there was 3 updates if i would have kept videotron's rom i would still be waiting for those updates like you are now.
    I know what your saying but I am worried if i try to change the rom manually that something will go wrong and i wont know how to fix it. My nexus one 2.2 is working good , so maybe its best I play it safe and wait till april for videotron .

I asked videotron via twitter regarding when the update is coming . this is what they told me

Videotron Videotron

@Marco_281284 Hi. All we can say is that it should be updated in April but we cant specify with which version. We'll keep you informed.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links