Videotron's pushes further

This is a discussion on Videotron's pushes further within the Vidéotron forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; All android phones at 0$ Tablets, 4G and Illico2 are coming our way too Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak...

Thread: Videotron's pushes further

Videotron's pushes further

All android phones at 0$ Tablets, 4G and Illico2 are coming our way too

Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

J'ai acheté mon appareil vendredi passé à 49,95$ et je viens de communiquer avec le service à la clientèle et ils m'ont fait un magnifique crédit dudis 49,95$ donc grace à toi j'ai économisé merci beaucoup!!

----------------------------------

I bought my unit last Friday at $49.95 and I just contact the customer service and they did a credit of that $49.95 thanks to you!

my pleasure !

I just confirmed with Videotron technical support yesterday that the N1 will be supported on their new 4G network but will not be able to get to the maximum speed this new network will offer...

They also announced that their will be a new phone supporting that speed this spring but they were not able to tell which model/type neither when

Any idea on what will be this offering from Videotron ? Will it be a version of the HTC Desire Z or HD ? A custom version of the T-Mobile G2 ? Any other idea ?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...

They confirmed to me yesterday that it will be able to take full advantage of 4G. Thats the main reason they choose the N1. Who's right ?

Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak

Here is a article that confirms that Videotron will offer the Nexus S:
    http://www.maximejohnson.com/techno/...s-s-au-quebec/

This said, this Nexus S mobile device's speed is 7.2mbps just as the N1. So they may offer other models that supports higher speed (14.4mbps) as the T-Mobile G2 for example.

I just asked a representative today and he didn't have a clue about the new models offering that is coming...

If you get any info by chance I would appreciate you to post it, Ty.

i went to videotron and the representative dont know much actually theyre only there to let you go with the phone and get your signature, but if you write to them or go through TECHNICAL support, youll have some answers usually (i`ve been a videotron customer for years before cellphone...)

Videotron are known to be very quiet about the things thats coming. Guess we'll know when the new things will be ready to be sold and market ready.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links