Reason for update postponement :Videotron will be updating to 2.3.4

This is a discussion on Reason for update postponement :Videotron will be updating to 2.3.4 within the Vidéotron forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Nice, enjoy!! Though, you really didn't have to get 2 phones to try it on one (although I understand your reasoning and your fear), because ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reason for update postponement :Videotron will be updating to 2.3.4

Nice, enjoy!!

Though, you really didn't have to get 2 phones to try it on one (although I understand your reasoning and your fear), because the Nexus One is almost impossible to brick and my tutorial, if you follow it correctly, will NEVER brick it (that is if you always make sure you have enough battery during the whole tutorial haha)

Gravufo,

I did not fear following your tutorial, because I took the time to read some comments, and everyone who followed your tutorial had good things to say about it. I got the second phone after following your tutorial, because I wanted to unlock it and try a lot of dfferent roms, etc... I am really using it to test things. I even flashed a bad rom and got stuck on the X screen. It took me 3 hours to get it to work, but I suceeded. That was the best way to learn.

It's alright!

Learning that way is very good, because now you know how the android ecosystem works and you can now fully enjoy your phone!

Have fun testing stuff, it's always great ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links