nexus one sim

This is a discussion on nexus one sim within the Vidéotron forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Is the nexus one sim card and videotron engagment will work on an unlocked bought on ebay nexus s??? Im really unhappy of the digitizer ...

Thread: nexus one sim

nexus one sim

Is the nexus one sim card and videotron engagment will work on an unlocked bought on ebay nexus s??? Im really unhappy of the digitizer problem of the n1..

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

bring it back and get a nexus s?... lol

Else, you need to make sure the nexus s you are buying is the "T-Mobile version" for it to work.

You cant bring it back??? I think ot gonna cost me the n1 full price cuz i just bought it + the 150$ + activation to have a the nexus s

Well if you're under the 30 day satisfaction warranty, then yes.

Else, you're stuck with it for 3 years. You COULD go and talk to them and see how much it would actually cost to replace ur Nexus One with a Nexus S, maybe they could give you a price since you're actually just switching phones with the same company.

Of course i'm no more on 30 day warranty...so i called them to ask and as expected i have to pay my n1 500$ and buy a new nS 150$ witch make sense to me but if i can buy on the internet an unlocked nS and switch sim without telling videotron it would be a lot cheaper

Yeah, maybe getting it online is cheaper! If so, just make sure you get the T-Mobile version and you're good to go!

You could also try to sell you N1, they can still sell for a decent price, especially since yours is literally new

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links