Monitor Internet Usage

This is a discussion on Monitor Internet Usage within the Vidéotron forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Hi everyone. I am currently using Watchdog 3G to monitor my internet usage. So far it's doing a great job. I just discovered Quota on ...

Thread: Monitor Internet Usage

Monitor Internet Usage

Hi everyone.

I am currently using Watchdog 3G to monitor my internet usage. So far it's doing a great job.

I just discovered Quota on the market that allows user to pick their provider (Videotron's there) and that can fetch our usage directly from our account.

To do that, it asks us only our username "VLxxxxx". Problem is, Videotron has migrated from VL usernames to numeric account numbers, thus the application is not working.

Does anyone know of a similar application that fetches Internet and/or call usage directly from Videotron account?

Thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Your VL number still exists and should appear on your bill...try finding it.

Else, I don't know any application that can fetch videotron data directly, sorry!

I just use the browser and favorite the internet consumption page. I just open the browser load the page and enter my vl number...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links