Videotron finally updates

This is a discussion on Videotron finally updates within the Vidéotron forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Just posting this to inform everybody if anyone is still on videotrons ROM they can finally get the update to 2.3.4 through OTA instead of ...

Thread: Videotron finally updates

Videotron finally updates

Just posting this to inform everybody if anyone is still on videotrons ROM they can finally get the update to 2.3.4 through OTA instead of using the passimg method.

Nexus One Android 2.3.4 update now available from Videotron | Android Central

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Do I have to turn on my wifi or like connect to a wifi network to complete the update or can I just run the update threw videotrons network . I think I can leave my wifi off and run it on videotrons network

check this and tell me if im right. Id really appreciate it

http://support.videotron.com/residen...ftware-updates

woooowww after 6 mounths r more...no thanks videotron im manualy updated and rooted and never going back to ur garbige rom....lol cheers

sent from my pimped nexus1 2.3.3 gingerbreak rooted
    use to ave a milestone xt720 but got converted to nexus one....YA MAN :nexusx:

I'm pretty sure you can just do it through videotron as long as you have EDGE/3G connection on it, if not you may need to connect to wi-fi. I'm just guessing here cause I don't have videotron nor am I on their ROM I'm just the messenger but either way there's no harm in trying it both ways.

I am now updated,finally lol . Oh and it did work using only videotrons network .

Still is videotron's crap tweaked rom lol

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mk2rimar View Post
    woooowww after 6 mounths r more...no thanks videotron im manualy updated and rooted and never going back to ur garbige rom....lol cheers

sent from my pimped nexus1 2.3.3 gingerbreak rooted

Totally agree. Videotron's rom is garbage. I was running on 2.3.4, rooted for a few months now.

And now im on cm7 and not coming back to stock google rom...to nice to be true cm7 im in love lol

sent from my pimped N1 rooted cm7 wooohoooo
    use to ave a milestone xt720 but got converted to nexus one....YA MAN :nexusx:

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links