Selling Videotron Nexus S on Ebay

This is a discussion on Selling Videotron Nexus S on Ebay within the Vidéotron forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Hi guys, I got a Nexus S (mostly new) that I need to sell. It's currently activated and working well on the Videotron network. I ...

Thread: Selling Videotron Nexus S on Ebay

Selling Videotron Nexus S on Ebay

Hi guys,

I got a Nexus S (mostly new) that I need to sell. It's currently activated and working well on the Videotron network. I would like to sell the phone and I discovered that I could probably get a lot more by selling it on EBAY than on sites like Kijiji (classified ads).

My question is the following: can I sell my Videotron phone to a US user for him to have it activated on a US carrier? From what I understood, the Videotron phone is the same one used by T-Mobile. Is that right? If so, I could probably advertise it as T-Mobile which would be attractive for the US folks.

Thanks a lot for your help and advice!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The videotron version is indeed the t-mobile version the only thing I would do is take off the videotron ROM and install the stock Google ROM so that they will be able to get system updates without being on the videotron network. You can do this with the passimg method instructions here.

Thanks a lot for the information!

I will make sure to remove the Videotron Rom.

Thanks again!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links