Videotron to get Galaxy nexus in the new year

This is a discussion on Videotron to get Galaxy nexus in the new year within the Vidéotron forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Galaxy Nexus heading to Videotron "in the New Year" | MobileSyrup.com solid news . videotron is also getting the htc amaze soon also . Finally, ...

Thread: Videotron to get Galaxy nexus in the new year

Videotron to get Galaxy nexus in the new year

Galaxy Nexus heading to Videotron "in the New Year" | MobileSyrup.com

solid news . videotron is also getting the htc amaze soon also . Finally, some new phones that are worth it.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Videotron is still late in their work. Bell has the Galaxy Nexus advertised since weeks on their website.

I feel like Videotron is getting more and more like the stupid uninformed lonely geek instead of trying to be a badass always up to date uber geek. They do have good prices though.

Personally, I am just nervous about this. I think they will end up selling the device too late, and Nexus S OTA to ICS update will probably take forever to come unless Nexus S has direct udpates from Google (not rooted).

Quote Originally Posted by Mayoo View Post
    Videotron is still late in their work. Bell has the Galaxy Nexus advertised since weeks on their website.

I feel like Videotron is getting more and more like the stupid uninformed lonely geek instead of trying to be a badass always up to date uber geek. They do have good prices though.

Personally, I am just nervous about this. I think they will end up selling the device too late, and Nexus S OTA to ICS update will probably take forever to come unless Nexus S has direct udpates from Google (not rooted).
    They do have direct updates and Nexus S ICS update is already rolling out to Google employees which means that it will very soon be released to the public...

Its true that videotron lacks of vision. I don't care about vids updates cuz I always get that crap of my phone 1st.

I talked to a videotron representative at the flagship store in downtown montreal today and she confirmed to me that videotron will indeed be getting the Galaxy nexus in early 2012. She said they talked to samsung today . She even saw the phone itself today in a meeting.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links