Videotron not holding (infinity) contract

This is a discussion on Videotron not holding (infinity) contract within the Vidéotron forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Got a letter in the mail today. My plan was unlimited calling, unlimited texting, and unlimited emails. Videotron is no longer offering free unlimited emails. ...

Thread: Videotron not holding (infinity) contract

Videotron not holding (infinity) contract

Got a letter in the mail today. My plan was unlimited calling, unlimited texting, and unlimited emails. Videotron is no longer offering free unlimited emails. Call customer service they offer $30 credit then $50 I refuse there offer what a joke. Totally disappointed we have a contract what happened in honouring your contract.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I got the same letter...kinda really sucky. I think we could even complain to the OPC and make them break our contract for no fee...

I believe I can take legal action in small claims court.
    When I called customer service they basically said that they no longer offer the V-mail app period . My argument was I had email working with the nexus default email application for many months, V-mail didn't exist when I was using email. Only afterwards they introduced V-Mail I was told to no longer use my nexus email application.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links