New System update

This is a discussion on New System update within the Vodafone forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Can anyone tell me what vodafone have just released as i got a system update messgae and installed it but I am not sure what ...

Thread: New System update

New System update

Can anyone tell me what vodafone have just released as i got a system update messgae and installed it but I am not sure what the update was about,

as i am still on version 2.2

Plesae can anyone advise?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'd imagine that you're now on 2.2.1, otherwise known as FRG83D. Look in Settings>About Phone, and check at the bottom.

I assume its the 2.2.1 update, Vodafone are a nightmare, they take ages releasing updates, some people for that like 3 months ago. I think that we can expect at least another few weeks after the release for Gingerbread too.

Paul

Yes I am now on 2.2.1 as the 2nd update came through and put me on 2.2.1,

I agree Vodafone are a nightmare when it comes to updates

Do you think that it will be different with Gingerbread? They annoyed a lot of customers with Froyo.

No i don't think it'll be any different, phone companies seem to not really care about customer service or software updates on time

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Brooks View Post
    No i don't think it'll be any different, phone companies seem to not really care about customer service or software updates on time
    Customer service depends on which one and updates its cause they make no profit from it but usually they are relatively on time.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links