N1 works great in the UK

This is a discussion on N1 works great in the UK within the Vodafone forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I've also been very pleased with my N1 Been using it in the UK on o2 for a few weeks now, and it's excellent. The ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: N1 works great in the UK

I've also been very pleased with my N1
    Been using it in the UK on o2 for a few weeks now, and it's excellent.

The functionality is fantastic, and the battery life is far better than my old iPhone.

The iPhone4 (whenever it arrives) will need to be seriously good to win me away from my Nexus!

Woke up this morning to find that the OTA update (multi-touch etc...) had been pushed to my phone.

I had planned to download it manually and do it that way, but it's nice to see that I didn't need to.

It installed smoothly, rebooted the phone, and now works perfectly with multi-touch.

So, a big thumbs up

mdr
    Had my N1 for about 10 days now. Got a colleague in the US to order it for me and delivered to his house then brought to the UK (un-boxed) in someones pocket - hence no tax

Using it on my existing O2 paygo (3g SIM) with unlimited web. Works fantastic, no issues at all yet (hope i'm not speaking to soon )

Not had the update yet and didn't fancy going for a manual install - no bottle!

One point to note, when I first loaded my SIM and attempted to connect to my Google account, it kept getting a network connectivity error. This was quickly resolved by skipping the account registration (can be done later) and entering the O2 paygo APN details into the network settings. Jobs a good un!

im in manchester, just bought a N1 and have a SIM only contract voda

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links