DK300 Multimeda dock station

This is a discussion on DK300 Multimeda dock station within the Xperia Play Accessories forums, part of the Sony Xperia Play category; Here is the full article: DK300 Multimedia Dock for Xperia Play AndroidGuys...

Thread: DK300 Multimeda dock station

DK300 Multimeda dock station

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

My dock came in today.

Pics!

Quote Originally Posted by hairdewx View Post
    No offense, but I'm going to save your last picture and show it to anyone who asks me why I don't use screen protectors and cases. Sony made an absolutely gorgeous phone and the dock makes it look even better but with the case and screen protector on it just looks hideous haha

Telford/Souderton,PA to St.Petersburg/Clearwater,FL
    Quote Originally Posted by GameBoiye View Post
    No offense, but I'm going to save your last picture and show it to anyone who asks me why I don't use screen protectors and cases. Sony made an absolutely gorgeous phone and the dock makes it look even better but with the case and screen protector on it just looks hideous haha
    Sadly you're right GB,that screen protector really spoils a beautiful screen.But maybe the glare from the flash makes it worse than it really is? SE has always made good/unique accessories for their phones.

Yeah on second though the case itself doesn't look too bad (though I still perfer the original look over the case) but the screen protector is what kills it. I did think the flash and camera probably made it worse than it really is but this pic is all I have to go off of.

Quote Originally Posted by experiment626 View Post
    Sadly you're right GB,that screen protector really spoils a beautiful screen.But maybe the glare from the flash makes it worse than it really is? SE has always made good/unique accessories for their phones.
    It's partly that the glare from the flash makes it look worse than it is (although the screen protector seems to have a unique texture to it), and partly because the screen protector solution hasn't fully cured yet. It takes 2-3 days to fully clear up.

EDIT*

the texture makes the screen not feel as slick as plain glass, which some may not like, but also makes it less "streaky" and does not hold fingerprints as much either.

Quote Originally Posted by hairdewx View Post
    It's partly that the glare from the flash makes it look worse than it is (although the screen protector seems to have a unique texture to it), and partly because the screen protector solution hasn't fully cured yet. It takes 2-3 days to fully clear up.

EDIT*

the texture makes the screen not feel as slick as plain glass, which some may not like, but also makes it less "streaky" and does not hold fingerprints as much either.
    Does it affect the brightness or clearity of the screen at all? I know most screen protectors are not noticable but some are.

Now that the screen solution has had a few days to clear up it looks great. The dust is on top of the screen. The application method really works in not leaving any dust and air bubbles under the protector. Sometimes it looks like the screen protector is not even there.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links