No need for a screen Protector we already have one?

This is a discussion on No need for a screen Protector we already have one? within the Xperia Play Accessories forums, part of the Sony Xperia Play category; Originally Posted by hairdewx Gah! they weren't kidding when they said this thing is attached WELL. My skinomi came in and I can't take the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No need for a screen Protector we already have one?

Quote Originally Posted by hairdewx View Post
    Gah! they weren't kidding when they said this thing is attached WELL. My skinomi came in and I can't take the current screen protector off. I don't really want to have 2 protectors over one another (which would have happened had I not read this article), but I don't want to waste my money either
    Well from the looks of it, the screen protector was never supposed to come off. That would mean that it's meant to have another one put on top, seeing as you cannot replace the original if it were to come off.

Yeah with the "original" one on it really feels like your touching the glass!! I didn't think u could buy a screen protector that good and I use InvisiShield! Maybe, this is just a theory, the sheet of plastic is some how laminated to the glass in the original manufacturing process AND is only supposed to keep the glass from cutting your finger if it breaks.

As anyone found any other links besides the original one I posted?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links