This is a discussion on Headsets within the Xperia Play Accessories forums, part of the Sony Xperia Play category; im looking for a decent headset for my xperia play. any headset i have tried will not work correctly. the audio will be really quiet ...

Thread: Headsets

im looking for a decent headset for my xperia play. any headset i have tried will not work correctly. the audio will be really quiet and if i were to hit a call or volume button on the mic the sound will go up but nothing will transmit thru the mic. ive heard that sony did this on purpose so you would have to buy there headsets. all i want is something cheap to listen to music and maybe talk in the car with. any ideas?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

when i got my xperia play, it was an open box from rogers, and it had a verison emblem on the back, but its an r800a, ya i know... anyway, it wasent till i got it home that i realized there were 2 headsets in the box, theres the generic ones that look blaa, then there was this second pair, grey and black that had the green swirl erricson emblem on it and writing that said 'Bass Reflex' also it was the design where the right ear cord was longer than the left ear cord so as to go behind the neck i guess, it also had a clip to attach to your shirt, the 3.5" audio jack was golden (probably gold plated) and also the button which pauses and plays and switches over to micophone for incoming calls was separated from the headphones via a second gold plated 3.5" jack, now bud style earphones have always been iffy at beast especially with bass, i have a Sony MDR-V150 headset that ive had for years and they are pretty good, but these ear buds that came with my xperia play... forget about it, the bass on them is outstanding, ive never heard such clean crisp sound out of ear buds before, i really lucked out on this one.

as for you I would recomend searching google for "xperia play headphones" and read reviews on any set you come across, guaranteed if you spend the time to do the research you will find something you will be happy with, good luck

EDIT, these are the earbuds i got free with my phone, Sony Ericson MH500 http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/sony-eric...500-p25389.htm

here is a video, i also made a post on them with my bigemugamer handle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roBad5cYqU8

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links