when i got closer and closer to the realization i would be getting an Xperia Play i decided the 3 most important accessories that anyone should consider would be:

1) protective case
2) Screen protectors
3) extra storage

After a quick search on Ebay to find the best and cheapest of these 3 accessories i found them, ordered them and was ever so pleased with the quality considering what I paid.

Name:  475514_3174164835023_1292615634_32199450_458432970_o.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  86.3 KB

1) The protective case: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/400260871679?...84.m1439.l2649

Price: US $2.95 shipping included (Can $2.90)

Its not an Ottor Box, no gel covers for buttons and such, but looks nice, not to thick feels nice as its outside is rubberized over a plastic rigid case, the only thing that wasn't mentioned about it was that it bubbled out along the same area where the camera is effectively raising the shoulder button side of the device higher off a flat surface, im guessing it was made this way to angle the device towards you if you wished to use a bluetooth controller or watch video, while i did not initially like this and may have passed it over as it does in that small area add 1/16 to the overall thickness of it, it does make it a bit more stable and prevent it from spinning around, so i do not mind it and actually like it. though a little difficult accessing the volume controls but not to much a problem for me.

2) Screen protectors: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/300692712445?...84.m1439.l2649

Price: US $1.99 shipping included (Can $1.96)

Cheap and effective, 3 screen protectors that of course have a front and back removable film before applying, also comes with a small cloth half the size of an Xperia Plays screen to use before applying, also included is a smooth rectangular slip of plastic to use for smoothing out bubbles, as thick as a credit card and about half the size of one. NOTE: before removing the film to apply one apply it by gripping the sides with the film still on so as to get a feel of how to apply it, i did not do this first and wasted one as dust and finger prints collected on it rendering it icky, and you cant clean the side that connects to the screen as its designed to adhere to the screen, DOES NOT use any adhesive, can be removed later without leaving any residue whatsoever. the only problem i found is that it displays some rainbow effects on the screen protector, but they seem to be lessening over time, you may or may not experience the same abnormality.

3) Extra storage: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/220748263626?...84.m1439.l2649

Price: GBP $15.79 (Can $25.15)

San Disk, Class 4, 32GB Micro SDHC card, cheap price, NOT cheap brand most definitely. San Disk the world leader in SD technology (IMO) was the target of my choice, as you can see from the link it cost less than $27 including free shipping, Micro SDHC card only in package, no adapter or carrying case, no prob since its gonna sit forever in the Play. Worked as supposed to with no problems whatsoever. While there is evidence to support the belief the Play supports 64GB SDXC, the cheapest ones i found ran at about $75, until they drop to under $27 im happy with my 32GB.

Final thought: While i ordered these 3 objects from 3 different vendors it took about a total of 2 weeks to receive them and they all arrived on the same day, in total i paid no more than $35 and instantly became a happy camper, you can to.

Note: these prices when YOU place an order may be a little more or less depending on certain circumstances.

My apology in advance if this thread violates any rules, if it does please inform me in a calm and respectful manner and i will adjust it accordingly, thank you and happy Xperia Play-ing.