Emulator Discussions

This is a discussion on Emulator Discussions within the Xperia Play Games forums, part of the Sony Xperia Play category; I'm sure Emulators will be a huge part of this phone considering that's what it's designed for Should we have a dedicated area for these ...

Thread: Emulator Discussions

dandroid

Emulator Discussions

I'm sure Emulators will be a huge part of this phone considering that's what it's designed for Should we have a dedicated area for these discussions?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Maybe a few stickied threads, but I don't think it should need a dedicated area

I would actually say the dedicated area sounds nice. This way you can post on new emulators and such and not get berried in the one long topic when you have something new or a problem.

Also particularly for PS1 emu *cough* and n64 emu, the settings and games that work best...even if it's just links to a wiki somewhere.

I don't think there's a current wiki anywhere so it would be nice to have one somewhere. I have a few games I've been playing that I can post my experiences with.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty9678 View Post
    Also particularly for PS1 emu *cough* and n64 emu, the settings and games that work best...even if it's just links to a wiki somewhere.
    Added a link to the compatible games list for fpse in the emulation guide thread

EDIT*

although the guy hasn't updated since April... we may have to take the list over ourselves or make an xperia play specific compatibility list

Thanks for the link. I didn't know this existed. Definitely worth checking out to see if your favorite game is compatible.

FYI the emulator has seen a lot of updates since this list was made so there's a good chance most of the games will run better than it states on this list. Not to mention the fact that the Xperia Play runs this emulator extremely well so there so some games will run smoother than reported.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links