Reckless Racing PLAY

This is a discussion on Reckless Racing PLAY within the Xperia Play Games forums, part of the Sony Xperia Play category; THE MOST VISUALLY IMPRESSIVE DIRT-ROAD RACER YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR!HD version. Improved ingame visuals - high performance device required! THE DIRT-ROAD RACING GAME YOU’VE BEEN ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reckless Racing PLAY

Reckless Racing PLAY

THE MOST VISUALLY IMPRESSIVE DIRT-ROAD RACER YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR!HD version. Improved ingame visuals - high performance device required!
    THE DIRT-ROAD RACING GAME YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR! Reckless Racing blends the finest top-down racer style with HD-quality graphics that are so stunning you’ll shout, “Oowee!” Skid, slip, and slide through down-and-dirty racetracks with precision controls, and challenge friends in online multiplayer. Hold on tight and get ready to go. This here is Reckless Racing! Yeehaw!

* Xperia PLAY optimized *

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sucks I already own Reckless Racing but have to buy it again if I want to use the controller :mad:

NOPE that is NOT true!! I just reinstalled it from the Market AND the Xperia Play controls work!!! Now I wish I could say the same for Asphalt 5 AND don't get me started on what EA did with Need For Speed Shift!!

Now, for some reason it does NOT come up in the Xperia Play App BUT Raging Thunder 2 does!! I know weird!!

Quote Originally Posted by gertman View Post
    NOPE that is NOT true!! I just reinstalled it from the Market AND the Xperia Play controls work!!! Now I wish I could say the same for Asphalt 5 AND don't get me started on what EA did with Need For Speed Shift!!
    I bought Need for Speed shift for $1 during a sale on my OG Droid and now I can't re-download it anymore :mad:

I paid more BUT I am in the same boat!!!! EA pulled a fast one a few months back when they removed and then re-added NFS-Shift to the Android Market. U could try to make a back-up and transferring it to your Play or u know. And of course the "u know" way would make it possible to use your game pad.

BUT I DO NOT CONDONE DOWNLOADING SOFTWARE U HAVE NOT BOUGHT LEGALLY.

At least I would find a way to buy it from the Android Market place instead of the Verizon App store!!! There prices and "subscriptions" are ridiculous!!

This is why I'm starting to falter in the whole games for Xperia Play. Why can't they just be like other apps and update their software with the control option. Then you don't have to re-buy it. Any why can't they just list them in the market like everyone else. When I started to buy games for real on my Android Phones I was kind of hoping the experience would be similar to PSN or Steam where you buy once and can re-download it whenever you want. I wish Google would use it's new partnership with Sony and learn from their market place.

^All of this is why people find ways to acquire games...for instance I so would have bought Lets Golf 2 HD, but when I acquired it I realized there's no sound, then I read that this is a problem with bought versions too. Screw that...glad I didn't waste $5 bucks for a broken game.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty9678 View Post
    ^All of this is why people find ways to acquire games...for instance I so would have bought Lets Golf 2 HD, but when I acquired it I realized there's no sound, then I read that this is a problem with bought versions too. Screw that...glad I didn't waste $5 bucks for a broken game.
    I don't endorse getting games other than buying them. If you buy a game and it doesn't work ask for a refund and nearly every company that publishes games will give you one.

EXCEPT for Gameloft. It says clearly on the website : NO REFUNDS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links