[Optimized] Games for Xperia Play

This is a discussion on [Optimized] Games for Xperia Play within the Xperia Play Games forums, part of the Sony Xperia Play category; Thinking of getting the Xperia Play and don't know what games are optimized - this list is for you If you come across an Optimized ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Optimized] Games for Xperia Play

Twitter
    androiddotnet

[Optimized] Games for Xperia Play

Thinking of getting the Xperia Play and don't know what games are optimized - this list is for you

If you come across an Optimized game you would like added to the list post it and we can get it added

For all of the owners be sure to check out the Xperia Games Launcher Application which promises to have all of the newest optimized games
    (it is only installable on an Xperia Play)

If you have played one of these on your Xperia feel free to share your Xperience with the community - good and bad

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Anyone else having trouble finding some of these. When I try to get Modern Combat Black Pegasus I just get an error message saying "The requested item could not be found"

Quote Originally Posted by GameBoiye View Post
    Anyone else having trouble finding some of these. When I try to get Modern Combat Black Pegasus I just get an error message saying "The requested item could not be found"
    You have to get that game directly from the gameloft website

Quote Originally Posted by hairdewx View Post
    You have to get that game directly from the gameloft website
    Is tehre any reason why though? It is listed on the store and shows up for some devices. I kind of didn't want to buy anything outside the Android Market.

Is tehre any reason why though? It is listed on the store and shows up for some devices. I kind of didn't want to buy anything outside the Android Market.
    hmm... it doesn't show up in my store... actually I don't even see and PS1 games... But Gameloft has said themselves they want to sell most games directly off their website to avoid Android market fees.

Yeah I had a REALLY bad experience with Gameloft back when Asphalt 5 was released on my OG Droid. It would not install!!! Their tech support was in India and had no idea what was going on because their programmers are in France. I had bought it directly from their site and all they could do was send me a link to try and re-download or let me choose another game.

I waited and waited and tried to work with them on their Tech support forum....thinking I had some sort of inside track LOL Then one day (about 3 months later) it just shows up in the Android Market, I only know this because of Droidfourms. The first version in the Market didn't work either LOL Then they fixed it. Anyway, the tech support didn't have any knowledge or access to this new version that worked so I ended up buying it AGAIN from the Android Market. I did get some bowling game from the tech support group...yip-ee NOT. At least back then, there was NO way to get updates either if you bought directly from Gameloft. Now, of course they probably will never go back an update Asphalt 5 to work with our devices now that 6 is out...which BLOWS!!!

Anyway, my advice is try to make sure the game u want is already known to work good on your device before you purchase directly from them. And let's face it, they do make some VERY good mobile games!!! I mean if they ever updated GTRacing Academy AND Gangstarts to work on the Play I would be the first in line to buy them!!!

Exactly, by the way, can anyone confirm that Modern Combat 2 Black Pegasus works on the Xperia Play? I've been reading up before I buy it and there's a lot of people who say it doesn't work on Android 2.3.2 which if so is utterly retarded since it's supposed to be Xperia Play optimized.

Okay, so the next question is:

Has anyone tried to download anyone of the OFFICIAL Sony PS1 games from the Android Market website. Yeah, I noticed that they may not show up on your phone BUT they are showing up on the website!!! I have not yet!!

Twitter
    androiddotnet
    Thanks for the heads up - the Xperia Play isn't listed as an "available device" for this game - sorry for the confusion, I'll remove the link...

Also wonder if any of these will work:

https://market.android.com/search?q=...ed&so=1&c=apps

They should

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links