Sony Throws Minecraft Launch Party Exlusively for The Xperia Play

This is a discussion on Sony Throws Minecraft Launch Party Exlusively for The Xperia Play within the Xperia Play Games forums, part of the Sony Xperia Play category; I love minecraft, can't wait to play it on the Xperia. I just hope it's a full move over....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sony Throws Minecraft Launch Party Exlusively for The Xperia Play

I love minecraft, can't wait to play it on the Xperia. I just hope it's a full move over.
    Old: LG Ally ~ Rooted, Velocity 1.2.2, 725mhz Overclock, Last one after 4 worst phone ever made
    New: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play ~ Rooted
    50% chance this was posted from an Xperia Play

downloaded the demo of it last night to give it a whirl as i've wasted days on it for pc and this is what i thought.

It was ok... not the greatest, it uses the right analogue stick to look around, the directional control pad to... you guessed it, move around, one of the shape buttons (cant remember which right now) lets you jump, though the game auto jumps for you anyways, theres a button that lets you switch from 1st person to 3rd person as well, also, the world has borders, you cant just keep going and going it seems, there were sheep and zombies only, it says that there are pigs as well, as much as i enjoyed it on PC im not sure im going to buy this for xperia play, but for $6.99 thats not a bad price. theres a Wiki on the xperia play version if anyone is interested on more detailed report of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links