Xperia Play Emulation guide

This is a discussion on Xperia Play Emulation guide within the Xperia Play Games forums, part of the Sony Xperia Play category; All I can say is GranTurismo and OMG!!!! I may never play anything else, ever again!!! I can't believe how good it plays on the ...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Xperia Play Emulation guide

All I can say is GranTurismo and OMG!!!! I may never play anything else, ever again!!! I can't believe how good it plays on the Xperia Play. U could hardly consider it playable on my OG Droid. WOW it really makes me love this phone even more AND I didn't think that was possible!!! AWESOME :D

I've personally started playing through all the Armored Core games again. Man I am such a big fan and it's so fun to go back to the classics.

I've been digging up all my old PS1 games and turning them into isos. The last ones I made were Gran Turismo 2 and Star Ocean: Second Story. I have been getting slowdown in GT2, so I'll try to mess with the emulator settings a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by hairdewx View Post
    I've been digging up all my old PS1 games and turning them into isos. The last ones I made were Gran Turismo 2 and Star Ocean: Second Story. I have been getting slowdown in GT2, so I'll try to mess with the emulator settings a bit.
    Yeah don't worry, it's not perfect yet. And the dev is still working on fixes and performance enhancements to that should make the emulator run fast. Not to mention the emulator still takes hardly no advantage of the GPU so once the developer gets around to implimenting GPU functionality hopefully sometime later this yet the emulator will see massive speed improvements. That's probably when you can start to leave the smoothing option turned on for every game.

Also, it looks like he just finished eboot support so you may want to start making your games into that format. It's the most compressed format to save space and most compatible in terms of the different audio the games can have.

GaneBoiye,

That sounds AWSOME!!!! I can't wait until GT2 works good on the emulator. Heck, if Sony released it in the market I would buy it right now. Say, where are you getting you great info on the emulator? His website?

Quote Originally Posted by gertman View Post
    GaneBoiye,

That sounds AWSOME!!!! I can't wait until GT2 works good on the emulator. Heck, if Sony released it in the market I would buy it right now. Say, where are you getting you great info on the emulator? His website?
    There's about 4-5 different websites I frequent that have people who know Schtruck and talk to him personally a lot. Here's the main one: http://www.fpsece.net/forum2/viewtop...034&start=2010

I'm not quite sure who Crualfoxhound is but he must be really good friends with Schtruck as he always seems to be his major PR person and releasing future plans and notes before Schtruck does.

So I see that FPse was updated today. Anyone try to see if GT2 works any better?

So I see that FPse was updated today. Anyone try to see if GT2 works any better?
    The menu's still had slowdown, replays seemed to play really well. I'll have to actually drive a lap or two when I have time.

Don't forget to turn on GPU accelerator in the options menu first!!!

Don't forget to turn on GPU accelerator in the options menu first!!!
    Which option is that?

I see Gte and HLE but I have no idea what they mean...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links