Xperia Play Emulation guide

This is a discussion on Xperia Play Emulation guide within the Xperia Play Games forums, part of the Sony Xperia Play category; OMG... this is one of the threads i saw the most when looking to seriously buy the xperia play a month ago, lol i totally ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Xperia Play Emulation guide

OMG... this is one of the threads i saw the most when looking to seriously buy the xperia play a month ago, lol i totally forgot about this thread, i didn't even realize it was here that i had read it before, well this changes everything.

Ahem... I bought the experia play almost exclusively for the fact that it would be a major device in the emulation community, as it stands i have complete English collections (NTSC + PAL no duplicates) of over 50 gaming consoles, everything from the vetrex, commodor64, atari2600, to N64, dreamcast PS1 and gamecube, currently acquiring complete English PS2 collection then i will have 3 of the 4 sixth gen systems (no big fan of xbox :P)

so far this is the list of emulators i have running on my xperia play:

System -------- Emulator -------- Version
    ---------------------------------------------
    Atari 2600 ------ Atariod ---------- 1.0.4

TG16 ----------- PceEmu --------- 1.4.4

PS1 -------------- FPse --------- 0.10.54

Arcade ------- Tiger Arcade ------- 3.0.5

GG & Masters --- Gearoid ---------- 1.7.2

Genesis -------- Gensoid ---------- 2.4.3

Gb & GBcolor ---- GBCoid ---------- 1.8.6

GBadvance ---- GameBoid --------- 2.4.7

NES ------------ Nesoid ----------- 2.5.0

Super NES ----- SNesoid ---------- 2.2.4

N64 ------------ N64oid ----------- 2.7

* Tiger Arcade 3.0.5 does save but does not load save files.
    * FPse 0.10.54 has sound issues (on Grandia at least) repeating some sound and voice.

I have not tried saving and then loading save states with all emulators listed above also I'm not entirely sure which ones have advertisements in them and which ones do not.

I have completely filled up the 8GB SD card with complete English releases for the above consoles (NTSC + PAL no duplicates) from my collection, with the exception of N64 (only included a dozen games) GBAdvance (also included only a dozen games) PSX (only have Grandia on it) or any CD games for the TG16 or Sega CD as i have not been able to get those to run yet. I am waiting for a 32GB micro SD card to arrive any day now which will allow me to add the remaining 10GB of N64 and GBAdvance games.

* It should be noted, that there is strong evidence that despite Sony's technical specs, the Play very well maybe compatible with 64GB SDXC cards.

Bigmugagamer:Consider this your ONE and ONLY warning to stop stealing apps. At least please do not mention it in another post or they will start being deleted!!!!If you want Fspe to work pay the few dollars and download it from the market!!

ouch! chastised in front of everyone, your private message to me was far more polite, but i guess for what i have apparently done i need to be made an example of and receive a public flogging, I do not hold any animosity against you gertman, and if you so wish it you can post the reply i sent you so other will know why i have not yet supported the developers (been here barely a few hours and I already think my time in this community will be a short lived one, "sigh")

Sorry to be harsh, it was late when I read and responded. The point we do not wish to draw this site into any illegal activity or links to anything as such. Just keep this in mind for the future.Thank you

Please help!!!!!

I am trying and wanting so much to have some good games on my xperia!! Frickin love this phone but I NEED MY GAMES!! Lol someone please HELP!!! LOL

NIKTENDO

sent you a PM to answer all your questions

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links