Dungeon Defenders: Second Wave

This is a discussion on Dungeon Defenders: Second Wave within the Xperia Play Games forums, part of the Sony Xperia Play category; https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result Tried it out tonight and it is very fun! For the most part the frame rate was fairly stable, but there were moments of ...

Thread: Dungeon Defenders: Second Wave

Dungeon Defenders: Second Wave

https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result

Tried it out tonight and it is very fun!

For the most part the frame rate was fairly stable, but there were moments of slowdown, especially when large numbers of enemies were on screen.

I also wish the controls were customizable, but it seems they are hard-coded to specific buttons. The analog controls work well, but even with the nub on the middle I often found my thumbs sliding off the controls in the heat of battle. I'll have to get used to moving my thumbs back to "home base".

After an hour of playing I used about 25% of my battery. I haven't played online yet.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Looks really good. This isn't an MMO online RPG is it? I'm a former MMO addict and I finally kicked the habit so I don't want to pick up anything that's even remotely related.

Quote Originally Posted by GameBoiye View Post
    Looks really good. This isn't an MMO online RPG is it? I'm a former MMO addict and I finally kicked the habit so I don't want to pick up anything that's even remotely related.
    It's not like a persistent world MMO, but more like Diablo or Phantasy Star Online set in the Horde mode of Gears of War. It keeps lots of kill stats. You farm for gear and money. You can even find your "dps" on target dummies

In those respects it can get pretty addicting.

I'm going to hold off for a few days. I might try it next week. I tend to get too addicted to games like these.

I'm going to hold off for a few days. I might try it next week. I tend to get too addicted to games like these.
    One thing to keep in mind is that the iOS, and upcoming PC and PS3 releases will be cross platform compatible for multiplayer (at least that was in the original plans). The Xbox360 version will not be multiplayer cross-platform compatible.

Good thing I don't have an Xbox360 then. Most of their games will never be cross platform since Microsoft's network is a closed platform.

Good thing I don't have an Xbox360 then. Most of their games will never be cross platform since Microsoft's network is a closed platform.
    Very true that most of their games will never be cross platform. However, being a closed platform does make their network incredibly hard to hack.

I'll probably pick up the PC version as well since the saves should be transferable, unless my brothers want to play on the 360, then I'll get that version.

can i do it on the kindle fire

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links