Battle Bears Review

This is a discussion on Battle Bears Review within the Xperia Play Games forums, part of the Sony Xperia Play category; Battle Bears -1 for Xperia PLAY Review | Android Community...

Thread: Battle Bears Review

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Actually looks kind of fun. If it was cheaper I might get it but right now it's too expensive for the type of game it is.

Though this guy reviewing seems to have mixed intelligence on how these games work. He mentions near the end that the phone is single core but still runs great.......of course it will. The Xperia Play has a good graphics process and having a dual-core processor wouldn't help any game currently as none of them are optimized for dual-core. And even if they were it's still more important to have a good graphics processor.

This is probably the only downfall of the Xperia Play is the misinformation of so many of these people in the limelight. They keep pointing out that it doesn't have dual-core and somehow that should affect it's gaming powers when in reality the phone has the best available graphics processor for games.

You could always try the lite version first.

Oh I did not know one existed. I'll download it and give it a go later, I'm currently playing FF8 so no need for a new game right now.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links