Spectral Souls: Resurrection of the Ethereal Empires

This is a discussion on Spectral Souls: Resurrection of the Ethereal Empires within the Xperia Play Games forums, part of the Sony Xperia Play category; Been playing this game and I am a few hours in. So far the game is pretty good. I should note that I am a ...

Thread: Spectral Souls: Resurrection of the Ethereal Empires

Spectral Souls: Resurrection of the Ethereal Empires

Been playing this game and I am a few hours in. So far the game is pretty good. I should note that I am a fan of these types of games, so my judgement on it is probably a little biased.

Story-wise it seems average right now. There is the main character that is very mysterious and has inklings of some hidden power. Then he meets some companions in a fight at the start and they join together. I have not gotten into to many big plot surprises so far, but maybe they will come up later.

Gameplay-wise it plays very much like Final Fantasy Tactics and Disgaea with a few different battle mechanics which changes certain tactics. So far it seems pretty well done. The first few battles are pretty easy, but it help you to learn the new battle tactics.

I have the option to play the "opposing" side of the story, but I have not tried it yet. You can switch back and forth on the map screen. I assume it will open up the plot to see both sides.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Might have to give this a try. Final Fantasy Tactics is very high on my list of best games of all time...
    Droid Does! Apple Doesn't...

Here the review of the PSP version of the game

Spectral Souls Review - PlayStation Portable Review at IGN

It seems the biggest reason the game got a score of 5.5/10 was because of the load times, which thankfully are not present in the Android version.

the largest flaw that exists within Spectral Souls is the constant and infuriating load times within the game.

~PSP review

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links