Inotia3: Children of Carnia (Free)

This is a discussion on Inotia3: Children of Carnia (Free) within the Xperia Play Games forums, part of the Sony Xperia Play category; An inevitable fate lies before the children of Carnia. The greatest epic adventure by far! The Chronicles of Inotia 3! The new legend is about ...

Thread: Inotia3: Children of Carnia (Free)

Inotia3: Children of Carnia (Free)

An inevitable fate lies before the children of Carnia. The greatest epic adventure by far!
    The Chronicles of Inotia 3! The new legend is about to begin in the continent of Inotia.

"With the coming of age ritual ahead, Lucio and Ameli from Carnia village happen to be acquiring guntlets, and the adventure stirred up by these guntlets leads to a consequence that is a way beyond their imaginations... Lucio and Ameli realize soon that they have extraordinary destinies lain before them... Warriors' fates have been predestined for thousands of years already... Will those who are born to be warriors be happy after all?"

Far better and more enormous in scale than its predecessor, the story line of Inotia III is constructed in such detail that you won’t be able to take your eyes off the game. The narrative takes you from the present to the past and back again, with a plethora of unique minor characters, 130+ maps, and 230 remarkable quests.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I don't think it has controller support, unless I am failing on the settings...

Anyone try this out or any of the previous titles? I'm a sucker for Anime/Japanese looking games but I don't want to have to try it and it suck otherwise I'll end up still playing it for the visuals.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links