Driver 2 GTA 3 ?

This is a discussion on Driver 2 GTA 3 ? within the Xperia Play Games forums, part of the Sony Xperia Play category; Could xperia play these games driver i know it possibly could as it was a PSX Title brilliant classic !...

Thread: Driver 2 GTA 3 ?

Driver 2 GTA 3 ?

Could xperia play these games driver i know it possibly could as it was a PSX Title brilliant classic !

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have and play Driver 2 with the FPse emulator. GTA3 unfortunately is on PS2 so there is no emulator available. Now if the question is could our Xperia Plays actually run the game I would say yes. Just look at Gameloft 's Gangstar series.

Quote Originally Posted by gertman View Post
    I have and play Driver 2 with the FPse emulator. GTA3 unfortunately is on PS2 so there is no emulator available. Now if the question is could our Xperia Plays actually run the game I would say yes. Just look at Gameloft 's Gangstar series.
    Really? Gangstar is available for Xperia Play? Cool! 9mm is coming soon (from Gameloft too). It's a spoof of GTA... It's cool by the looks of it.

Okay, so if u want to be specific it's not officially supported. The point I was trying to make is that the Play is powerful enough to run it. I mean it's supported and works in a OG Droid.

Yeah amazing experience both games are very much interesting and both have also in PSP ass well as Phone so it is adventure to play theses games.

Still no 9mm optimization for us BUT GTA3 is HERE!!!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links