Gun Bros - sound stopped working suddenly

This is a discussion on Gun Bros - sound stopped working suddenly within the Xperia Play Games forums, part of the Sony Xperia Play category; Hi, new owner of Xperia Play, fantastic machine. Been enjoying lots of games on it, one of them being Gun Bros, an Xperia Play optimised ...

Thread: Gun Bros - sound stopped working suddenly

Gun Bros - sound stopped working suddenly

Hi,

new owner of Xperia Play, fantastic machine.
    Been enjoying lots of games on it, one of them being Gun Bros, an Xperia Play optimised twin stick shooter.
    Just recently I found that sound in the game is not working anymore. Oh yes, it IS enabled in the menu (SOUND ON).
    I can't figure out what might have happened.
    The game is just not the same without those moans of my enemies and without the sound of shooting... Music plays OK but the sound is not there. Anybody have had this experience, or might know how to solve it? I don't want to completely re-install the game, as that would mean losing my save data(?). I wish there was an update from Glu, perhaps installing the update would remedy this problem.
    Thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Maybe force closing it then restarting it... sorry I have no idea other than reinstalling it
    Proud owner of an Xperia PLAY 4G!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links