[New Game] Blood & Glory [FREE]

This is a discussion on [New Game] Blood & Glory [FREE] within the Xperia Play Games forums, part of the Sony Xperia Play category; Blood? Check. Glory? Check. An "Infinity Blade"-like experience on Android? Glu Mobile's new game "Blood & Glory" has you covered. Hack, slash, dodge, use special ...

Thread: [New Game] Blood & Glory [FREE]

[New Game] Blood & Glory [FREE]

Blood? Check. Glory? Check. An "Infinity Blade"-like experience on Android? Glu Mobile's new game "Blood & Glory" has you covered. Hack, slash, dodge, use special attacks and combos, wipe off blood off your screen, then rinse and repeat as you participate in a series of medieval tournaments.

Graphics and visual effects were among Infinity Blade's best selling points, and Blood & Glory definitely fill its shoes in that department - both the physics and the visuals are stunning. Check out the video below:

The 'Blood & Glory' tutorial does a great job of explaining the various techniques necessary to hack your way to victory in this great looking game. The ability to dodge attacks might be your best friend, though the parry is most effective once you master the timing and angle necessary to render your foe defenseless. In no time, you will learn the combo maneuvers and special attacks to win your bouts.

This game is free in the Android Market so grab it now!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Wow, looks promising! Do you know if it's xperia play optimized? My storage is running low, so I tend to favor optimized games, though this looks totally rad :D.
    Proud owner of an Xperia PLAY 4G!

Quote Originally Posted by XperiaTACO4G View Post
    Wow, looks promising! Do you know if it's xperia play optimized? My storage is running low, so I tend to favor optimized games, though this looks totally rad :D.
    Not sure if it is. I don't think it's optimized for Xplay per se.

UNRATED version out now! https://market.android.com/details?i...u.gladiator_nr

Is there anything special about the unrated version other than blood? I was extremely impressed with this game i stumbled upon going through the marketplace a few weeks ago. I never played Infinity Blade ,but i seen the videos of it. I wish this game would have an adventure element to it kind of like Infinity Blade seemed to have

Nice trailer and it is very amazing game.I have slightly played this game but i am not much familiar with this game so this is but according to my short experience of this game i will said that it is a good game.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links