[NEW FREE GAME] Orange Constructions Lite, physics game :)
Hello everyone, I loved you to take a look at my first game ever. :D
He's still in beta, but decided to start a little earlier, to gather opinions.
I have published two versions, one free and a paid version, the links are only for the free version
Below is some of the text placed on the android market:
Construct the path that Jeky the Orange will take so he can accomplish his mission. Launch Jeky from the tree in the apparatus you have constructed, where realistic physics dictates the rules.
This is a fun and challenging physics game, a new puzzle concept that will challenge your neurons. Here you can unleash your creativity by helping Jeky, free his friends, the fruits, from the clutches of "alien birds".
- All levels may have several solutions.
- Hard and rubber bars.
- Engines with paddles.
- A magic potion that turns our hero into a monster.
- Complex solutions give you more points, think in a Rube Goldberg machine.
- Catch rings for extra points.
- Realistic physics game.
- Original music and sounds.
- Playback features.
- Automatic saving of games - You come back to the game where you left.
- Share your accomplishments with your friends.
- Simple tutorial.
01-03-2012 05:31 PM
New update available
The game now had a major update, which I hope will please everyone. The game now comes out of BETA stage.
Support Indi developers and make the download, do not forget to rate
What's in this version:
Below, a video about the game, take a look, it costs nothing.
- Improved Graphics for Tablets.
- New SandBox, create your own levels.
- Sharing via Email the created levels.
- 63 levels, 42 new.
- Option to save several solutions per level.
- New button, automatic help.
- New drag and zoom, more fluid.
- Lighter textures for older and slower devices.
- New characters.
There are also links to the FULL and LITE version of the game.
<span style="color: rgb(20, 20, 20); font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255); font-family: arial; ">
I just love this game. I really like it and love to play it.
Originally Posted by jonathan2340
Hello, I've detected a problem with the update of April 6, some models of mobile phones had some slowdowns, but the situation has been corrected, if any of you experienced delays in the simulations just update, it is solved.