ZTE V970 vs Nexus 4

This is a discussion on ZTE V970 vs Nexus 4 within the ZTE Android Phones forums, part of the Android Phones by Model category; I just heard about the V970M (which I think is almost identical to the V970 and N986??) as an unlocked phone sold on Amazon for ...

Thread: ZTE V970 vs Nexus 4

ZTE V970 vs Nexus 4

I just heard about the V970M (which I think is almost identical to the V970 and N986??) as an unlocked phone sold on Amazon for $220.....sounds very similar to, and almost as good as, an Nexus 4, plus has expandable memory (which I really like) and dual SIMS (which I don't need) at a much lower price. OS is older. It is hard to find much info about this phone, or anybody who has compared it to the Nexus 4. It got a 5 star rating on Amazon, but that is based on only 4 reviews.

Can anybody comment on how well this phone behaves....call quality/ signal strength/ reliability/ customer service etc???? And if this phone is, indeed, comparable in quality to the Nexus 4? Also, is it compatible with services such as Straight Talk? If quality is similar to the Nexus, it sounds like a great buy, and the expandable memory would cinch the deal.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Cleveland, Ohio - the North Coast, Baby!
    519 times
    Welcome to the forum!

I don't know what to tell you about that other phone. If it costs less than a Nexus 4, you're probably getting exactly what you paid for. Nexus phones represent a superior, exclusive line of phones and the absence of an SD slot is more of a reflection of Google's desire/fixation with cloud storage. I don't agree with their thinking on that point, but it's largely unimportant to me in the overall scheme of things. You need to make up your own mind on what kind of a phone you want to get for $220.00.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links